Friday, January 28, 2011

What I'm Not Talking About Here, and Else Where I Do

I just finished an  Cara Hoffman's incredible debut novel So Much Pretty.  I will write more about this amazing book later, but it doesn't come out until March and it's not even on Books & Books' website yet.  In the meantime, I'll just say I loved it.  A few pages in I realized I might just be holding something great, and it didn't disappoint for a second.

Okay, here's a link to Cara Hoffman's blog.  If you poke around and find her "Order Here" button directing you to the A-Word and use it, just don't tell me.  Hopefully you won't hear the sound of an Indie bookseller's heart (and bank account) crying when you click it.

Really, I'm here to send you to my non-book related post for The Heat Lightning and to show you this picture of me in footie pajamas holding Jaws:
Enjoy both.

No comments:

Post a Comment